- How long does cut mixed fruit last? The exact answer to that question depends to a large extent on storage conditions - keep cut-up mixed fruit refrigerated.
- To maximize the shelf life of cut mixed fruit, refrigerate in covered container or resealable plastic bag.
- How long does cut mixed fruit last in the fridge? Properly stored, cut mixed fruit will last for about 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Can you freeze cut mixed fruit? Yes, to freeze: Place in airtight containers or heavy-duty freezer bags.
- How long does cut mixed fruit last in the freezer? Properly stored, it will maintain best quality for about 10 to 12 months, but will remain safe beyond that time.
- The freezer time shown is for best quality only - cut-up mixed fruit that has been kept constantly frozen at 0°F will keep safe indefinitely.
- How to tell if cut mixed fruit is bad or spoiled? The best way is to smell and look at the cut mixed fruit: discard any mixed fruit that has an off smell or appearance; if mold appears, discard the cut mixed fruit.
Sources: For details about data sources used for food storage information, please click here