Quick Tip: How to Freeze Pancakes
Pancakes don’t have to be just for weekends. Follow the tips below to make and freeze pancakes in advance and you can easily enjoy them any day of the week!
How to Freeze Pancakes:
· Place a sheet of wax paper between each pancake and stack together.
· Wrap the stack of pancakes tightly in aluminum foil or place inside a heavy-duty freezer bag and freeze.
· Use the frozen pancakes within 1 to 2 months for best quality.
How to Reheat Frozen Pancakes:
· Microwave: Place frozen pancakes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave uncovered on high for about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until heated through.
· Conventional Oven: Place frozen pancakes in a single layer on a cookie sheet and cover with foil. Bake in a 375°F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until hot.
<< Back to Shelf Talk main page